- Acid Reflux
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Barefoot Training
- Cell Phones
- Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Cod Liver Oil
- Cold and Flu Treatments
- Colon Health
- Flu Shots
- Green Tea
- Healthy Baby Food
- Healthy Births
- Healthy Skin
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Liver Health
- Medical Research
- Mental Health
- Oregano Oil
- Our Blog
- Stand up Desks
- Vitamin C
- Weston A. Price
- Zika Virus
Dentistry is in the process of a great deal of change. Only recently has it been widely accepted that mercury fillings are harmful. Many other givens of dentistry are changing, including acknowledging the potentially devastating effects of root canals. Just like holistic medicine is undergoing a renaissance, so is holistic dentistry.
Root canals and mercury fillings have been a staple of dentistry since the early 1900’s. Slowly the information that an extremely toxic metal in our body, mercury, is harmful. This has taken dentistry many decades to come to grips with in spite of how obvious it is and an abundance of research to show it.
Root canals are just as devastating and harmful. Again, slowly more and more dentists are becoming aware of this. The information has been easy to find for decades. Finding a dentist that has not ignored this information is very helpful to our health.
Dr Mark recommends these informative articles:
Growing Evidence of Bacteria Commonly Found in Root Canal Cavitations
Bacteria can be identified using DNA analysis, whether they’re dead or alive, by looking at their DNA signatures. The Toxic Element Research Foundation (TERF) used DNA analysis to examine root canal teeth, and they found bacterial contamination in 100% of the samples tested. They were able to identify more than 40 different species of anaerobic bacteria in each sample. In cavitations, 67 different bacteria were identified among the 85 samples tested, with 19 to 53 types of bacteria each individual sample.
Examples of the many diseases that have been associated with the bacterium discovered hidden within dental procedures are MS, ALS, AD, leukemia and diabetes. With proper dental treatment and recognition of these sources of toxins and their eradication, many patients can be improved, and clearly most could have been avoided entirely.
The bacteria found by clinical tests conducted by both TERF and independent laboratories reveal the following most types present in root canals and cavitations:
- Acinetobacter baumanii– linked to Pneumonia and Periodontal disease
- Gemella morbillorum– linked to invasive endocarditis, Meningitis & Arthritis
- Klebsiella– linked to pneumonia Lung infections, infections of the Urinary Tract, biliary tract & Osteomyelitis & Meningitis
- Porphyromonas gingivalis– Protein metabolism, Biofilms, leads to Bone destruction and Premature labor
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa– linked to Central Nervous System disorders, Endocarditis, Brain abscesses & increase in liver enzymes, Prosthetic heart valve invasion
- Streptococcus mitis– found in Strep Throat, Scarlet fever and linked to heart failure –
- Rhpumatir fpvpr– known to affect the heart, nerves, kidneys, brain, and sinus cavities.
- Capnocytophagaochraceavi– known to affect the heart, nerves, kidneys, brain, and sinus cavities.
- Fusobacteriumnucleatumvii– known to affect the heart, nerves, kidneys, brain, and sinus cavities.
- Leptotrichiabuccalis– known to affect the heart, nerves, kidneys, brain, and sinus cavities.
- Porphyromonas gingivalis ix– known to affect the heart, nerves, kidneys, brain, and sinus cavities.
- Veillonella parvula– pathology associated with heart disease and destruction of the Central Nervous System.
- Candida albicans– as it changes from yeast to the fungal state, it becomes invasive, causing small holes to occur in the intestinal tract resulting in „leaky gut syndrome?. Also increases porphyrin excretion in urine leading to reduced ATP and heme formation, thus reducing overall energy to cells of the nervous system.
- Capnocytophaga ochracea– can cause frontal lobe brain abscesses – associated with dental infections and diseases of the Central Nervous System
- Porphyromas gingivalis– alters the integrity of endothelium of blood vessels. Enhances atherosclerosis.
- Actinomyces naeslundii–associated with draining sinuses (generally clear up within a week of root canals and cavitation treatment)
- Candida albicans–associated with ALS
- Capnocytophaga ochracea–frontal lobe brain abscesses of dental origin – microbe thought to originate in dental decay.
- Gemella morbillorum–associated with meningitis.
- Neisseria meningitides–associated with seizures.
- Escherichia coli–and Staph aureus –are both capable of increasing porphyrins, which will cause less ATP to be available to neural tissues.
- Streptococcus intermedius–Cervical spinal cord abscesses –associated with high mortality and neurologic morbidity.